Neck injuries aren't fun and using a collar on your Frenchie may lead to prolonged pressure on their delicate neck which can lead to injury and discomfort. Ouch!
A harness differs from a collar in that it eliminates the strain off of your dog’s neck and distributes it either across his chest or back. One of the main benefits of a harness is that it prevents injuries to your dog’s trachea, especially if he has a tendency to pull on the leash (due to Frenchie's rambunctious nature they tend to pull quite a bit!).
- Assist in power steering your dog by retraining your Frenchie to walk by your side
- Snug fit on Frenchies with extendable buckles for perfect fit
- Can also be used as a car harness
- Extends to grow with your pup
- Comfortable and Durable material
Type: French Bulldogs
Feature: Reflective,Breakaway,Padded,Quick Release
Pattern: Solid and patterned